- Create your own personal notes based on what you understand about data structures. Keep your notes short & focused, following the note taking suggestions in the references at the end of this post.
- Create a 2 to 5 minute video review of your java projects for this assignment and upload it to YouTube as a public video, following the guidelines later in this post.
- Embed your YouTube video or Link to your YouTube video on your blog post.
- Include links to your public Github repository or your Browxy files for this assignment.
YOUR BLOG POST
Your personal notes should be short and focused to include what stood out the most to you as something you want to remember in the future. Review the note taking suggestions you will find in the references at the end of this post.
YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO
Your YouTube video title: “Data Structures with Java Assignment for MoniGarr.com”.
Your YouTube video description: “This is my video review of my Data Structures with Java assignment for MoniGarr.com”. You can include more details if you wish, but please include the minimum I’m asking you for, to make it easier for our team to locate your work.
Your YouTube video keywords: “java, data structures, assignment, monigarr”
Your video content should include the following:
- Start video stating Your Name, the current Date, and brief description of what your video is going to show. (example: “My name is Monica and today is August 27th 2014. This video is going to review my Data Structures with Java Assignment for MoniGarr.com”)
- Show your computer screen and briefly show your work while describing what you are showing (java files in browxy or Github you created or edited & why you did that, one or two specific pieces of code you learned about.
- End video with a link to your Browxy java file or Github repository and state what you just showed the audience (example: This concludes my video review of the Data Structures with Java Assignment for MoniGarr.com”).
Go the Extra Mile? This is optional, but you might enjoy going the extra mile to promote your work and connect with other software developers.
- Be confident and be yourself. If you want to be humorous, go for it. If you want to show viewers what is unique, entertaining, and valuable about your views of the topic in your video, go for it.
- Ask your viewers a question about the topic in your video and invite them to answer your question in the comments for your video.
- Invite your viewers to comment on or ask questions about the content in your video or the specific java android code in your video review. This is a great way to network with other software developers and promote your own work.
- Consider enabling monetization on your videos to earn a little extra money from YouTube advertisers. Review the YouTube guidelines to improve your earnings and your video popularity: https://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/
- Share your videos on all your social networks to help you connect with other software developers and employers that are looking to hire a software developer like you.
YOUR BROWXY JAVA FILE
Create your own browxy java file for the lesson above. Follow good practices and include:
- Author comment at top of your file with the following:
- // Author: Your Name, email@example.com
- // Date: month/day/year
- // Data Structures with Java assignment for MoniGarr.com
DATA STRUCTURES WITH JAVA QUIZ
Complete and Pass Monigarr.com’s Data Structures with Java Quiz