These instructions assume you are using the following hardware / software as of November 5ht 2022:
- Windows 10 or newer
- NVIDIA GTX or newer
- Intel Core i7 or newer
- Ram 16gb or more
- 64 bit operating system
- Git Bash
- GitHub Account
- Windows PowerShell
- Git Clone this repository to your local computer: https://github.com/monigarr/MoniGarr_Public_AI_Experiments
- Start your Git Bash, from inside the local copy of the github repository you just cloned in step one: (Right Click inside the local repository > Git Bash Here ) ’mohawklanguage\MoniGarr_AI_Experiments\Diffusion\MoniGarr_Tutorials\Stable_Diffusion_MoniGarr_V0.1’ on your local computer.
- Check if you have Python installed and note what version of python you have installed. I use the most current stable version of python:
- If you do not have python installed; install python and note what version you installed. Note: you want 64bit python because the most current version of pip requires python 64bit version.
- Install pip; enter the following into your Git Bash window:
- Run PowerShell as administrator and enter the following command to enable long file path support:
- Install dependencies, by entering the following in your command line window:
- Save this python file ( stable_diffusion_monigarr_v0.1.py ) to your project folder – the same folder where you have been running all the above command line statements.
- Run stable_diffusion.py program by entering the following in your git bash window:
Some Art I created with my own digital art inputs and Stable Diffusion: