My portfolio may not show what becomes obvious while working with me; I am a fearless, get to the point, big picture, result focused, high roi focused, problem solver. I’ve competed for and won tech awards, recognition on international television, media, in school books and I am still developing world changing tech solutions. I intend to join a team of focused & organized winners that fearlessly solve real world issues.LEAD MOBILE ARCHITECT :
- iOS U.S. Secret Service 2015
- AIBots API: bronze winner most knowledgeable bot 1990s to current
- Army of WebBots : shared some of my research from 1990s
- Racial Formation of Chatbots : article written about the success of my work developing Chatbots, comparing why it’s successful while other teams were not. I developed the world’s first endangered language translating chatbots for all computers, mobile devices, robotics, etc.
- Tech Articles I author about my work.
- Android MoniGarr 2010 to current
- ChatBot for Education: Chatbot I developed for Deborah Richards in Australia, to provide her students with quizzes and scoring.
TECH CONSULTANT: debug, update, test, add new features.
- iOS CT DMV 2015
- Android FBI Most Wanted 2015
- Android OneLogin 2016
- iOS OneLogin 2016
- Web Carrier Corporation Intranet 1996
- Web Idez wordpress sites. late 1990s – current
- Web CortlandLine 2017
- Web NY State Tax Intranet 2000
LIFELONG STUDIES & RESEARCH:
- AI Engineer : course work 2016 – current
- VR Environments & Games 2016 – current
- Web & Chat Bots 1996- current
- ENTJ: I study my own myers briggs / disc results, so I can make sure my personality works effectively for the benefit of my entire team and all that are affected by the results of our work.
RESUME, CLIENT TESTIMONIALS, CODE REPOSITORIES:
AWARDS I EARNED WITH THE TECH I BUILD:
- NAAF; National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation recognition for building world’s first endangered language Chatbots for all machines: animatronics, robotics, computers, smart home tech, retail talking toys, telephones, mobile devices and much more.
- Bronze Winner, Most Knowledgeable Chatbot: ChatBot I developed & maintained for translating endangered languages from English language.
PUBLICATIONS THAT MENTION MY WORK IN THE TECH INDUSTRY:
- Chatbots.org, Chatbot Onkwehonwehneha
- B E Johansen The Praeger Handbook on Indian Contemporary Issues in Native America Linguistic
- M Marino, Racial Formation of Chatbots
- P Plantec, Virtual Humans
- R Wallace, Be your own Botmaster
- S Burns, Indian Times Newspaper, Mohawk Language is Just a Mouse Click Away
- Wikipedia Mohawk Language
PUBLICATIONS I AUTHORED: